Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! The 20th anniversary of my 18th birthday, to be exact!
So, as my gift to you, I wanted to let you in on a couple
of reeeaaaalllllyy great deals that Target has right now!
GREAT DEAL #1 ...
A lot of their Threshold furniture is marked way down right now. I bought this bookcase this week & got a huge deal. The original price was $71.99, but this week it is $50.
You can get an even bigger discount on Target Cartwheel (the app I told you about HERE) ... an additional 15% off. AND you can text "DECORATE2" to 827438 to get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 or more on furniture! So, with all of that & the extra 5% off using my Target Red Card the $71.99 bookcase was mine for $30!!! I am sorry to tell you I had another $10 coupon that I forgot to use. BUT I took Frozen's advice & let it go.GREAT DEAL #2 ...
The Bestie called yesterday to let me know about this deal on the perfect tank top! Mossimo long & lean tank ...
So, get to a Target, people! It's the perfect way to celebrate my birthday!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment