Before you invest too much of your time reading this, I need to warn you it's not going to be much of a post. I've spent the entire afternoon listening to middle school bands perform at a band festival & I can't even form a complete thought right now. I have a completely new respect for band teachers ... how do they listen to all of that sound all day long?!?! God bless 'em!
Just a few thoughts ...
#1 I am glad I am not a middle school band teacher.
#2 It's been a successful day when all 3 meals came from a restaurant with a drive-thru {clearly I haven't given up fast food for Lent!}.
#3 I forgot what #3 was ... pretty sure as a result of all of the middle school band sounds I've been listening to all day.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to finish watching American Idol ... more teenagers making sound. Hopefully tomorrow my thoughts will return in a somewhat complete form.

No comments:
Post a Comment