Since yesterday we were all home for another day of inclement weather (I have no words), I decided to get the house ready for Spring. You know how the old saying goes ... nothing says Spring is coming like a sheet of ice covering your driveway!!!!
I got the mantle all ready for warmer weather ...
The pineapple print is one of my favorite prints from Servant's Heart. It reads, "a rich welcome" which is what I plan on giving Spring, should it ever decide to show up.
Mama's best friend gave me this cute little rocker & I love it!
Looks just like Spring to me!
If you've been reading for a while, you'll remember Bruce the Buck.
I even got him ready for warmer weather, too!
I replaced his snowflake ribbon & pom pom scarf with some nice pastel ribbon ...
{real bucks wear pastels}
I'm not sure if Spring is actually going to show up on March 20th like it is supposed to .. but if it does, Buck & I will be ready!







No comments:
Post a Comment