Wednesday, February 26, 2014

pinspiration: boots with the fur ... i mean, monogram!

{For those of you that catch the reference in the title of today's post ... I salute you! We are kindred spirits. Anyone who can catch an "Apple Bottom Jeans" nod is a friend of mine!}

{stephanie creekmur}

I am a great believer in the monogram! A good southern girl should surround herself with her letters. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to monogram greatness ... because while I do not take a lot of things seriously, a cute monogram is on the short list of things I do consider serious business.

I've shared a couple of my monogram projects with you ... like this one ....


... which still makes me smile every time I walk into my bedroom!

Last Friday I told you guys I'd ordered super cute rainboots & that they were destined to be branded with my monogram!


{target}

Of course, I did my due diligence and researched Pinterest for some font & placement ideas. Here are a couple of my favorite finds ....



I decided on a similar style to the monogram on the right in the photo above.


My friend has a vinyl decal business, Anchored Heart Creations {you can contact her HERE}, & she whipped up exactly what I wanted! Well ... the branding has occurred & I love the way they turned out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment