Wednesday, January 22, 2014

my nemesis ....

Well, I have a new nemesis .... it is called The Polar Vortex. 

I don't think it's any big secret that I have never been a big fan of Winter.  For the 37 winters I have experienced ... I have never once heard the term "polar vortex." And I have to say, now that I have experienced it once & apparently am experiencing it again today .... I am not a fan. 

You know what I think I would be a fan of ?????  A TROPICAL VORTEX! Now that's a vortex I wouldn't mind getting caught up in!

And yes .... I am fully aware that our dusting of snow & high of 29* today is really not that "arctic" compared to say, Canada .... but guess what?!?! That's is one of the main reasons I do not live in Canada. I live in the land of the South .... where temperatures should not plummet into the 20's.


The bright side???? When you live in North Carolina there's always a possibility of 80* temperatures 3 days after a hard freeze. 


 
Stay warm & toastie, my friends! And may it be warm enough to wear flip flops by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment