* Last weekend Big Brother & Priss had their first basketball games. Big Brother scored 1 basket & then proceeded to strut down the court like he'd won the game winning shot at the buzzer! He's so good at being humble ....
This is Priss's first year playing. At half time of her game she came over to me & when I asked if she was having fun, she rolled her eyes & told me she was totally confused. I told her just to keep running & look like you know what you're doing ... which, when you think about it is pretty good life advice.
* A few weeks ago I told you all about the saga of the dear heart (you can read about it HERE ) .... I'm happy to report that not 1, but 2 dear hearts have been secured & delivered to the schoolhouse. I would also like to report I neither looked at or touched said hearts. As a matter of fact, I instructed Big Brother to just go ahead & dispose of the cooler he used to take it to school .... because who wants to drink a cold Pepsi out of a cooler an animal's organ has been transported in???? {by the way, that is a question I never thought I'd have to ask myself}
* OK .... let's talk about American Idol! 3 words ..... Harry. Connick. Jr!!!!! Can I tell you how beside myself I am that he is judging this season?!!??!? Whoever decided to include him in the AI family needs a raise {unless it was Ryan Seacrest, because I'm sure he has plenty of money ... what with all of his many jobs & such}. I think Harry is just right for the gig ... not to mention Keith Urban & Jennifer Lopez! I haven't watched AI the past couple of seasons because I just couldn't stomach all of the craziness of Mariah & Nicki Monaj .... thank the good Lord for the return of regular folk!
My favorite part of the season premiere was when they showed the montage of all of the contestants that had no idea who Harry Connick, Jr. was .... & then finally a contestant came in to audition who was a huge fan of Harry's. He jumped up & embraced that boy like he was a long lost relative! Bless him!
That just about does it .... hope your week has been a good one!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment