Thursday, December 12, 2013

survival mode

Less than 2 weeks until Christmas day & I am in survival mode. Play practice for 2 different Christmas plays, Christmas band concerts, Christmas parties, Priss & Big Brother start basketball this week .... and of course, addressing Christmas cards. So, this is my life right now ....



& yes .... I realize there are 2 Diet Pepsi cans ... did you not read the title of this post?!?!? Survival mode, people! Don't judge ... Jesus doesn't like it. All I can say is, thank goodness my kids are too old for that elf on the shelf deal because who needs all that added pressure?!

Are you knee deep in Christmas prep, too?!?!?  Every year I always think it's a shame we have so much to do & we let the season hurry by in a complete mess of exhaustion. So, after this weekend, I plan to slow 'er down & try to shift out of survival mode into "enjoy it while it's here" mode. Hope you'll join me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment