Tuesday, June 4, 2013

hung out to dry ....

i love finding
a new use for something ...
& y'all this is a good one!

i found curtain rods
that attach magnetically to windows ...
well ... guess where i'm using them ....

yep!
in our windowless laundry room...
right on the washer & dryer!

they work perfectly
attached to the front of the washer & dryer.
 i use them to dry
clothing i don't want to
go into the dryer,
or for things that come
out of the dryer still a bit damp.
i just let them hang out
right here!

best of all,
no dragging out a bulky
drying rack!

love that!

* linking up with jen over at
www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Emma. I think these have to attach to metal, don't they? I have some which I used on a window in a metal door and I think I'll repurpose them as you suggested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from IHeart Organizing's link up! Please follow back if you have the chance. Have a great day. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete