Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a little pinspiration: what did we do before pinterest?!

i came across this little jewel
& it made me giggle ....


what in the world did
we do before pinterest, y'all?!?!?
need a gift idea?
need some wardrobe inspiration?
recipe?
new haircut?
need to know how to do a waterfall braid for your 8 year old?
when do i plant squash?
what's an easy way to teach long division?
learn how to scuba dive?
(ok, maybe not scuba dive, but you get my drift)
pinterest is like the online encyclopedia
for all things fun & not really
life-changing...
right up my alley!
i could spend hours
browsing through
the wonderful land
of pinterest...
it just makes me a happy girl!

my favorite pinterest projects end up
right here every wednesday ...
here are a few I've shared:
won't you join me in my obsession?!?!?!
what are some of your faves from pinterest?????

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emma, I love your little blog...the pink couch caught my attention.
    Yes, I love Pinterest. Last year when Carli was getting married...I could not stay off of it...I have slowed down some.
    It's like taking a vacation everyday!
    Keep writing!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, ms. sue!!!! glad you are enjoying my blog! I am having so much fun with it!!!! hope all is well!!! xoxoxo

      Delete