i don't know about y'all, but
i absolutely
H-A-T-E
grocery shopping!!!!
like, i loathe it.
i dread going.
like ... it's ridiculous!
i hardly ever take a list,
so you know what happens ....
of course, i forget half of what i need
{i have the memory of an 8 month old}.
so, whilst i was cruising
through pinterest last week
i came across the
happiest little shopping list
i have ever laid eyes on!!!!
Jaime at Raising Up Rubies
has made this cuteness ....
isn't it cute?!?!
the colors
& the graphics...
super cute!
i printed & made several copies for myself.
i love that it's cute enough to post right on
so, hopefully this will make
my grocery store trips
a bit more enjoyable...
whatcha think?!?!
you can download it for FREE HERE !
{& you know i love a good freebie}

I pinned a little contraption that you stick on the fridge and type in your list. When it's time to go, you print it out. Maybe one day I'll waste the money on it. Lol. I too, loathe an actual grocery shopping trip.
ReplyDeleteNow...remembering to take it with you...
ReplyDelete