Tuesday, March 21, 2017

when you find something you love ...


If I could talk to my 20-year-old self, I would tell her
to stay out of the tanning bed & for the love of the Lord,
WEAR SOME SUNSCREEN!!!
  
Someone once told me,
if you are going to spend money on taking care
of yourself ... spend it on your skin.
When I turned 40 last year I finally took that advice &
started taking care of my skin.
Now, I'm trying
to correct all of the damage that I've done over the years.

I started using Rodan & Fields in January & y'all ...
their skincare is the real deal!
I'm not completely sure, but there might be witchcraft involved,
because it works like magic!

I started using their Reverse products to help
correct all the years I sat in the sun for HOURS & never used sunscreen!
You guys, I have been blown away by
how much my complexion has improved &
my sun spots have faded in less than 3 months.

Last week I added 2 more of
Rodan & Fields products to my skincare regimen ...
All the praise hands!!!!

The paste is an oil-free sugar & salt scrub that
only needs to be used a couple of times a week
for exfoliation ... & it has worked great with my Reverse products.
 And can I just say, with the time change, last week was
the perfect time to start using their eye cream!

There are so many amazing products that REALLY do work in
their skin care line.
so much more are available!

I am such a believer in Rodan & Fields products
that I've decided to sign on as a consultant.
Now ... to be completely honest, I am NOT a salesperson ... at all.
When I was a little girl I didn't even like to sell Girl Scout cookies
& those things sell themselves!

However, when I find something I LOVE,
I want to share it with everyone I know ...
& y'all, Rodan & Fields has become something I love!
I don't love it because I sell it ...
I sell it because I love it!

I would love for you to check out my Rodan & Fields site.
Look around and check out what is available.

There is a "find your formula" quiz on the main page that
helps you pinpoint which products would be best for you.

You can also access my site on the right sidebar of
{from my little pink couch} ...

(if you are viewing on a mobile phone,
scroll down to "view web version")

Take a look around & let me know what you think.
If you have any questions ... please ask!

I'd love to help you find some
products you'll fall in love with!

1 comment: