I hear rumors that there are people that are very serious about their diets. I see posts on Facebook ... I hear friends talk about it ... I even see lots of tips pinned on Pinterest. "Eating Clean" seems to be a very popular thing to participate in.
Well, I'm going to honest with you ... I don't have the stamina nor do I have the self-discipline. Please, don't try to convince me otherwise. It's good to know our limitations & friends, this is the hand the good Lord has dealt me. I can't say no to a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg & that is just a cross I will have to bear.
I also hear a lot about "cheat meals" or "cheat days" from people who spend the majority of their time eating all of the healthy food. You know ... giving yourself a little food reward for following your diet.
Well, it made me wonder what me cheat day would look like ... if I could have 1 day to just eat ANYTHING I wanted ... no limits, no worries about calories ... just all of my favorites!
So, my friends ... here it is ...
Breakfast:
3 "hot now" Krispy Kreme donuts
Diet Pepsi that has been in the freezer for about 30 minutes & has ice chips in it!!!!!
Lunch:
Bacon Cheeseburger with chili & 247 sauce from 247 Craven (if you live in Eastern NC ... you MUST try this burger ... it's the best cheeseburger I've ever eaten)
Cape Cod sea salt & cracked pepper chips
Large vanilla milkshake from Chick-fil-a
Dinner:
Shrimp & Grits from The Chelsea Restaurant
Macaroni & Cheese from Mike's Farm
plain Cheesecake (I cannot be bothered with any sort of fruit topping on my cheesecake)
Water with ice from Zaxby's
& all God's people say "amen" ...
What about you???? What would be your ultimate cheat meal????

No comments:
Post a Comment