Happy Friday!!!!
Allllllll the praise hands for Friday, y'all!
I hope your week has been a great one ...
mine has been fast & furious!
Jam packed!
But there's always room to notice a few favorites!
I have something so exciting to tell you guys ...
I am on the launch team for Jen Hatmaker's newest book!!!!
The book isn't set to release until August, but
I received my advance copy this week & have already started reading!
It. Is. So. GOOOOOD!
As women, we carry the weight of the world on our shoulders ...
this book celebrates us & our resilience.
You can preorder by clicking on the link above.
It's at a great discounted price right now.
I found this super cute garland at Target &
it has become a favorite ...
The wooden beads & tassels had me at "HELLO!"
& it has since taken up residence on my mantle!
Lots of cuteness for only $12.99!
I am sure you expect at least 1 thing from Target every week ...
this week there are 2!
Bestie & I went shopping last weekend and I
came home with this shirt ...
It's the perfect pullover!
A great length, light, & perfect for Spring!
... & in case you missed my posts from earlier this week,
you can find them here ...
& as usual ...
I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!
Have a great weekend, y'all!







I LOVE Jen Hatmaker, can't wait to read that book! Target is all kinds of good and bad. Good that I find things cheap, bad that because of said cheap things it makes me broke, lol!!! Have a great wknd!
ReplyDeleteCara!!!!! yes! all of those cheap prices add up, don't they?!?!? LOL! & Jen Hatmaker's book is awesome ... you'll love it!
Delete