This month's box is only $7 and has great items for Spring! The goodies in March's box include $25 worth of products ...
Soapbox Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner
Jergen's Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer
Time Revolution: The 1st Treatment Essence
Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser
Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Shine (which I'm super pumped about because I already had this in my online cart to order & now I get it in my box!)
If you even think you might want a box ... ORDER because they go fast!
Last month, I found 2 must-have products in my box that I had never used before ...

(you can order both by clicking the link under the picture)
Loving BOTH of these products & can't wait to test out my new goodies when my new Beauty Box arrives!


No comments:
Post a Comment