Happy Friday, y'all!!!!
It has been a busy week ...
I celebrated another birthday &
have been trying to survive the time change!
Not to mention, NC has finally decided to
observe Winter. Which is really bad timing because
Big Brother's tennis season just started & 40* temperatures
are not very conducive to sitting outside watching
very long tennis matches!
But .. it's finally Friday & all is right with the world!
I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals just
like I do every week for Favorite Things Friday!
Here are a couple of my favorites from this week ...
I shared 2 books everyone NEEDS to read yesterday ... they are my all-time favorites!
I just started a new book this week & I already love it.
It is perfect for all of us mamas that hold ourselves to impossible standards.
You know ... pinterest-perfect parties, immaculate homes, perfectly dressed & mannered children.
The book is interactive ... with space to journal, answer questions, brainstorm ..
& has lots of great scripture references!
I can tell you, it has quickly become a
favorite this week!
Another favorite?
Reese's Peanut Butter eggs!!!!
& guess what y'all .... TIS THE SEASON!!!!!
If loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right!
One of my sweet friends sent this to me on Facebook this week ...
LOL!!!!
& by the way .... I see nothing wrong Reese's eggs for breakfast!!!
I saved up my birthday money & bought one of these ...
(please notice the 46* temperature ...
please do not notice my lack of exercise)
I have been researching this thing for months.
For me, it was a big investment & I wanted to be sure
it was worth the money.
Well, so far ... the answer is YES ... worth it!
& definitely a favorite of mine this week!
I love being able to check & respond to texts from it &
even answer a call using the watch.
It's really convenient when I'm busy around the house
or out walking in the neighborhood.
That's it for this week, y'all!
I hope your week was full of your favorites!
Have a great weekend ...
see you Monday!





Yeah, I'm definitely ready for some nicer weather! Hopefully it won't be too long. Reese's eggs are my favorite - but I'm on a really controlled diet at the moment. Eat them all for me!
ReplyDeleteLauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com
lauren, i'll eat some reese's eggs for you!!! ;)
DeleteWe are down in Georgia and I feel you on the whole cold weather thing happening now! It was in the 30's during my daughter's track meet the other night - brrr! Love the idea of an Apple watch - I hate pulling out my phone to check the time when I'm out and about, but haven't worn a watch for years. Maybe this is the answer!
ReplyDeleteKristen ... i'm soooo ready for warmer weather! & yes! i'm loving my apple watch! highly recommend it!
Delete