Wednesday, July 1, 2015

my plate is full ...

Guess what I did ... took the month of June off!

It was somewhat unintentional, because 3 hours ago it was June 1st & now it's July and I have done approximately 1 post in June. Hello, overachiever!

We have done a lot of living in the month of June ...

* Matt finished middle school & is now a high school student ... I can't even handle it!

* Priss  is now a 5th grader & only has 1 more year of elementary school ... again, how?

* We have vacationed hard ... Busch Gardens, beach, pool, pond!

* I read all of 1 book ... The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand ... I highly recommend it!

* & we bought 2 hermit crabs ... because, let's face it, hermit crabs are the only pets I have the stamina to maintain.

And now it is July ...


Our plans include more time in, on, & around the water AND keeping the hermit crabs alive. My plate is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment