Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I'm Eating ...

Hope you've been enjoying all of my "What I'm ..." posts.
If you've missed any of them so far ...
you can find them ALL HERE!!!! 
 
Today ... What I'm Eating!
 

You know how some people can get in the kitchen & just whip up anything with whatever they happen to have in their pantry??? Yea, well, that is not in my particular skill set!

I can read a recipe & I know how to use measuring cups ... so that's the extent of it. I love finding EASY recipes & Pinterest is a treasure trove!

Here are a few recipes I've come across on Pinterest that are on constant rotation in my kitchen ...
(click the links below the pictures to get original recipes)

CREAMY ITALIAN CHICKEN


 
Ruth from Living Well, Spending Less came up with this yummy recipe! What I love most about it (other than being super easy) is that before cooking, you are able to divide it & freeze 1/2 of it for later!
 
TACO SOUP

This is one of my Winter favorites ... just dump everything in the crockpot & 4 hours later, it's ready ... SUPER EASY! The only change I make to this recipe is using chicken instead of beef .... and right before serving I shred the chicken.


SPICY SAUSAGE PASTA

I LOVE this recipe! Super easy & super yummy ... these leftovers don't last very long at our house. And if you haven't noticed ... I'm a big fan of cream & pasta!


& here's my latest favorite snack ....

graham crackers with peanut butter!!!! 
 
 
& also, it goes without saying that I'm eating these ...
 
lots & LOTS of these!!!!!
amen & hallelujah!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment