* Not So Fast ...
North Carolina Winters are cray, y'all! The temp went from 80* to 20* in a 24 hour time span this week. I was enjoying sunny skies & all sorts of warmth Wednesday & then stood in freezing rain Thursday afternoon at Brother's soccer game.
bless ...
But I enjoyed it while it lasted!
* all the spa smells ...
Last weekend, Mister & I went to my very favorite place in all of the whole, big Earth ... the Grove Park Inn!
This is my happy place ... especially the spa level!
Here's the thing .. when you step off of the elevator on the spa level all sorts of very spa-y smells overtake you ... lavender, eucalyptus, & magical pixie sweat, I'm pretty sure. While I was there I made it my mission to find out the source of the very good smelly smells because I was obsessed with it.
Well, Monday I walked the candle aisle at Target & found this ...
& I'm telling you, it is the closest thing to Grove Park Inn spa level you could ever get!
I'm seriously obsessed with it!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
I 'm linking up with Andrea & Momfessionals
Be sure to hop over & check out
what some of my friends
have been up to this week!





Grove Park in Looks amazing :) Hope you guys had a blast
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com