Wednesday, February 25, 2015

what I'm wearing ...

I've had so much fun with this "What I'm ..." series!
Today ...What I'm Wearing!
 

Prepare yourself for lots of casualness ...
 

* Stella & Dot ...
If you have been reading this blog for more than 2 seconds, you know I am a huge Stella & Dot fan. I wear at least 1 piece of their jewelry every single day. I love their charms & engraveables ...



& my favorite S&D bracelets ...

renegade cluster, gilded arrow, christina link

* boots ...

 
Between all of the rain, ice, snow, & coldness ... my boots have been working overtime.

* THE long, gray cardi ...


I found this at TJ Maxx ... which is a small miracle. I usually avoid the entire clothing area at TJ Maxx ... looking through all of those racks of clothing gives me a nervous tick. It just exceeds the limitations of my medication. However, I must have been having an exceptionally mellow day when I came across this cardi ... time & money well spent. I wear this thing ALL OF THE TIME! It's a great length, super soft, & goes with everything!

* Denizen skinny jeans ...

 
I loooove these jeans ... denizen stretch skinny jeans from Target. They are the perfect jeans ... easy to dress up or down!
 
 
Next week ... what I'm eating! I'll be sharing a few of my favorite recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment