Wednesday, February 11, 2015

what I'm watching ...

After I typed the title of this post, I realized it sounded very peeping tom-ish ... However, I stuck with it because it goes with my whole "what i'm ...." series. So, there.

Up today ... "what I'm watching"

 
 
 
* Fixer Upper
I love this show & absolutely adore the hosts, Chip & Joanna Gaines! They are a married couple that helps families choose a home to purchase (that usually looks like hobos have been living in it) ...
 
 
& then turns it into something straight out of a magazine!
 
 
Seriously, it borderlines on miraculous what those 2 can do. Not only are they freakishly talented in the area of home makeovers, but they are so stinking cute together!
{HGTV, Tuesday nights @ 9 EST} 
 
* Downton Abbey
Ummmm .... obviously!
 
 
If you aren't watching Downton, then there is no way to possibly describe to you what you are missing. And let me warn you ... don't just start watching now. To fully understand the series & to be able to truly follow each storyline, you NEED to go back & watch the previous seasons. There's no way around it, you just do. However, it is totally worth it!!!!
{PBS, Sunday nights @ 9 EST}
 
* Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
First of all & for the record let me state ... if loving this show is wrong, I don't wanna be right! I love this show & I don't even care who knows it!
 
 
 I love these crazy women & their made up crazy "problems" & parties that always end in screaming & someone being upset because so & so didn't "have their back" ... it is all just fabulous! And don't even get me started about Lisa Rinna & Eileen Davidson (Ashley from Young & the Restless) being on this season!!! Perfection, y'all!
{Bravo, Tuesday night 9 EST}
 
* American Idol
Just like Downton, this goes without saying! Of course, I watch Idol!!!! How could I not!
 
 
 
I love that the show went through a makeover a couple of years ago, so it's not such a circus of freak-shows anymore. They show a lot of really good talent & the judges reeeaaallllly know what they're talking about & don't try to degrade the contestants.
{Fox, Wednesday & Thursday night @ 8 EST}
 
* Little House on the Prairie
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that one of  mine & Priss's new favorite things is to cuddle up on the couch & watch old episodes of Little House together. We've watched so much & she loves it so much she's started calling Mister "Pa" ...
 
 
Can I just say ... they do not make shows like this anymore! Our favorite episode so far was entitled "Haunted House" ... y'all ... it was precious beyond words. Google it, Netflix it, do whatever you have to do ... find it, watch it, & have tissues handy. you can find this episode HERE!
{Hallmark Channel, weekdays @ 2, 3, & 4 EST}
 
Ok ... that's my top 5 What I'm Watching list!!! Your turn .... what are you watching??

No comments:

Post a Comment