Tuesday, February 10, 2015

keep calm ...

This very disturbing news ran across my newsfeed on Facebook last night ...

DOWNTON IS ENDING AFTER SEASON 6!!!!
 
Is this true, y'all!?!?!


When I was in graduate school, we studied Kubler-Ross's model ... better known as the 5 stages of grief. The stages are as follows ... denial, anger, bargaining, depression, & acceptance. Somehow, I think that Ms. Kubler-Ross forgot to add pure, unbridled devastation.

{apparently, Lady Mary has already arrived at stage 4: depression}

I can tell you this ... right now, I am caught in between stages 1 & 2 and already not looking forward to stage 4.


How am I supposed to live vicariously through the Grantham family ... with a ladies' maid, cook, & a sundry of staff that spend a lot of time in a special closet for shining shoes???

I just can't bear to think of it ... {obviously, suffering from stage 1 ... the denial}!

I'll just enjoy the rest of season 5 ... soak up season 6 ... & pray that the Dowager Countess isn't killed off at any point ... because all of the feelings!








No comments:

Post a Comment