Friday, February 27, 2015

favorite things friday: songs, studies, & Spring!


Y'all ... February is all but gone.

March is just hours away ... which means Spring ...
which means warmer weather ...
which means my somewhat
sunny disposition will be returning!

Until then...
here are a few of
my favorites from this week!

* great worship music ...
Last weekend our church had it's annual women's conference ... Jen Hatmaker spoke & Meredith Andrews lead worship. Meredith sang this song & it was one of my favorite moments from the entire conference!

Spirit of the Living God ... Vertical Church


* Illustrated Faith ...
I came across Shanna Noel on my instagram feed this week. Her website, Illustrated Faith, is unbelievable! She has come up with a whole new & interactive way to study the Bible ... through creative journaling. Take a look at some of these ...






 These journaling Bibles are incredible! I love this idea!



* timely reminders ...

{rosehill designs}

 I don't know about y'all, but I've needed this reminder this week! Spring is coming & I am ready for it!


 ... & that's it for this week's favorites!

Hope your weekend is a great one!


As always ..
I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment