* A Lineage of Grace
I pinned this book months ago on Pinterest & have wanted to read it forever. I don't remember how I even found out about it.
Before Christmas, Mister went through my Pinterest boards looking for gift ideas .. saw it & gave it to me for Christmas.
I am so glad he did!!!! It is incredible. I have never read anything like it ... EVER!
It tells the story of 5 women in the lineage of Christ ... Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, & Mary. It is based on scripture, but the author gives fictional dialog & situations that may have happened within what the Bible tells us... really telling the women's story. At the end of each woman's section there is a 6 part study with scripture & questions that make each story apply to our life today.
I HIGHLY recommend reading it! I can't put it down!
* Quote Me!
If you read {fmlpc} Wednesday, then you know all about Lilly Pulitzer & Target teaming up together for a new Spring line! @targetstlye posted this on instagram this week & I couldn't agree more!
Pink, sunshine, & if I could add ... 80* temperatures!
* Esther
She Reads Truth released their next Bible study ...
The 12 day Esther study begins February 2nd ... & the study packets go on sale Monday at www.shereadstruth.com.
* Bachelor Cliff Notes
For all of you Bachelor watchers ... I don't know how you do it. I cannot watch without feeling like my brain is turning to liquid & oozing out of my left ear.
However, Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To posts THE BEST Bachelor recaps every week {check this week's recap here}! And it really does a service to my IQ, y'all. & also ... Sheaffer is hilarious! BONUS!
& that about does it ...
another week full of favorites!!!!
Have a happy weekend & by all means, STAY WARM!




I did a Beth Moore Esther study a couple winters ago. I learned so much from studying this book.
ReplyDeletePenny ... one of my favorites!
DeleteLove it all and um I'm so not into that Bachelor thing myself. #notalone
ReplyDeleteAmanda ... good to know i'm not the only one!!!!
Delete