A few months ago, our cable provider had some sort of domestic disturbance with some other company & ended up dropping a bunch of our channels (thank the Lord, Bravo was not a casualty). At the time ... I was very upset, because how am I supposed to get through my weekend without watching CMT's "Making the Team" ... it has been a struggle.
Well, one of the new channels now offered is the Hallmark Channel, & y'all ... I don't know how I've ever survived a Christmas without it! It's like a non-stop, never ending buffet of sappy Christmas goodness over on that channel! 24 hours a day of Holiday movies!
I am almost certain that on December 26th I will go in complete withdraw & have to go through some sort of 12-step detox program ... which I am sad to say will probably include Lifetime movies.
I have enjoyed all of the predictable story lines & sub-par acting so much this season ...
Of course, we have also enjoyed our usual Christmas favorites like Elf, Polar Express, & Home Alone ... & it's just not Christmas at our house until we've seen Clark Griswold kick his plastic Santa across the lawn in Christmas Vacation.
How about you guys??? What are your favorites????


No comments:
Post a Comment