Hey, y'all!
Hope you've had a great week ...
December is living up to her
reputation & flying by.
Here are a few of my favorites from this week ...
* Priss on stage ...
Last night, the 4th grade had their Christmas musical "Christmas at the OK Corral" (not to be confused with "Christmas at the Golden Corral" ... that's a totally different musical).
They have been practicing all school year for the big night. Priss was bummed she didn't get a speaking part. However, when she was selected to be a square dancer, believe me ... she perked right up! All of her teachers have made comments like ... "she is such a character" ... "she really is something" ... "she really enjoys talking." So, obviously, she doesn't shy away from any sort of spotlight situation. They get to perform again today for the entire student body & I can assure you, Priss won't be able to control her sweet little self all day out of sheer corralling/square dancing/plaid wearing excitement! Bless her!
* Christmas Movies ...
'Tis the season for all sorts of holiday movies! Have there ever been so many Christmas movies on at one time!?!?!? Between the Hallmark Channel & ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas, we are, by no means, at risk of a seasonal entertainment shortage.
I can't get enough!!!! And it's just not Christmas until we've seen Christmas Vacation at least twice! Favorite Christmas movie EVER ... because who can resist Cousin Eddie in a Speedo.
* Sweet 16!
Today Mister & I are celebrating our 16th anniversary!!!
I have no idea how 16 years can seem like 16 months ... but it does! Time has flown by. Last year, I wrote this post on our anniversary & I am still trying my best to live out these words every day. It ain't easy, but there's nobody else I'd rather spend my life with! He's a keeper!
Enjoy your December weekend,
because as we know ...
December occurs in some sort of warp speed.
So, on Sunday night, your weekend will only
feel like it lasted about 14 1/2 hours.
& I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals !





Lol, Christmas at the Golden Corral! I'm not sure I want to see that movie ;) Enjoy your Sweet 16!
ReplyDelete