Friday!!!!
I am so happy to see Friday get here ...
Here are a few of this week's favorites!
* The Nester's 31-day series ...
Wednesday, Nester started a 31-day series on creating meaningful spaces in your home. She'll be posting everyday for the month of October. Here's the thing about Nester ... she can take a thrift store table, a chipped dish from a garage sale, a mason jar, & a branch from a dead tree in her yard & make it look like perfection. If you don't have HER BOOK, you are depriving yourself of all sorts of greatness ...
Check out her October series HERE!
*WWJD???
So many times I have asked myself ... Self, how would Jesus want you to react to this? OR what would Jesus have you say to that person? Well, one of my friends reminded me this week that sometimes Jesus had to take care of business like a redneck in a bar fight ...
So, next time you ask someone "What would Jesus do?" ... be prepared!
* Nobody's Cuter Than You ...
Melanie at The Big Mama Blog is working on her 3rd book & in her post yesterday she shared the cover art ...
Her new book will be all about friendship. I read her post yesterday & cried just thinking about how thankful I am for Bestie & all of the wonderful friendships I have in my life. Melanie is doing something really fun with the promo video for the book ... read all about it HERE! You can submit a photo of you & your best friend along with a bit of your friendship story. She will be selecting some to include in the book's promotional video! FUN!
I hope your week was a good one &
that your weekend will be restful!
As for me, I plan to surround myself in
lots of quietness, enjoy football, &
partake in all sort of Downton Abbey during their
marathon on PBS Sunday!
& in case you missed this week's posts ...
To see some of my other Favorite Things Friday posts CLICK HERE!
linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals




Downton Abbey Marathon...three of the sweetest words ever said :)
ReplyDelete