Do you ever have a weekend that when you look back at it on Monday morning you think ... well, that was one extreme to the other???
My weekend started out with me on the back of a tractor riding through the middle of the woods helping Mister, my father-in-law, & every mosquito in Craven County move a deer stand. If ever there has been a time in my life when I felt that a burka was a good idea, it was Friday morning. I could have really used the extra coverage to help combat the massive mosquito situation.
My weekend ended with me totally immersed in a Downton Abbey marathon. I was about one episode away from a British accent & waiting on my lady's maid to come get me dressed for bed. I was distraught this morning that my breakfast was not served to me in bed & texted Bestie that apparently my staff had all taken the day off & forgot to let me know. Rude!

No comments:
Post a Comment