However, I have some hilarious friends who constantly send me hilarious things to watch & read ... so, I thought I'd share with you a few things that have been shared with me this week!!!!
Enjoy!
My newest future sister-in-law (I now have 2!!!), sent me this & it has to be the most perfect back to school video EVER!!!! This is exactly what my Monday looked like ... minus the pink sequin hat! I walked into Target like a boss!
I am huge Jen Hatmaker fan. I have practically begged everyone of you to stay up to the wee hours of the night every Thursday to watch her show on HGTV (which, by the way, tonight the last 2 episodes are airing). Well, apparently I am not the only Hatmaker wannabe ... THIS blog post from Danny Franks about how Jen Hatmaker ruined his marriage is so funny! Click HERE to read it .... however, if you have a weak bladder, be sure to potty first because it is pee your pants funny!
Yesterday, Bestie sent me THIS run down of Fall 2014 fashion trends. After reading it, I am seriously concerned for the state of fashion forwardness in the world. Have all of the designy people run out of ideas??? Bless us one & all! This is one of the looks the fashion world is trying to pass off to us ...
I happen to be the biggest fan of staying warm & being cozy you will ever come across, but really?!? Somewhere in the world there are a couple of dozen very cold & angry sheep grazing on the side of a mountain giving the stink eye to the entire fashion community. Bless!
So, how about y'all? Seen any funnies this week??? If you have link to it in the comments .... I love to see what makes y'all giggle!

Oh my that outfit is scary!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen anything like it!!!!!
DeleteThanks, Emma!
ReplyDeleteyou are one funny guy, mr. franks!!!! don't forget to watch jen's (I'm on a first name basis with her, too) firnale tonight!!!!
Delete