Friday, August 29, 2014

Favorite Things Friday: first things, lunch, & a reunion ...


Looooongest 1st week of school EVER! Bless! But I have some great favorites to share with you ....

*first things first ...


Right now Target Cartwheel has an INCREDIBLE offer ... 25% off of everything you can imagine in women's fashion .... shoes, handbags, scarves, accessories, active wear, sleepwear, most clothing ... 25% off, y'all!!!!! I can not be held responsible for the shame & guilt you will, no doubt, experience if you don't participate in these savings!!!! & if  you need me, I'll be at the Target!

* speaking of Target ...
Priss was in need of a new lunchbox for this year. I am not sure why, because whenever I pack her lunch she comes home with all of the food still inside & announces, "Well, they served corndogs today! How do I say no to corndogs!?!" #thestruggleisreal #corndogsforlife

I got this cute little lunchbag for her at Target ...

$9.99 & full of all sorts of cuteness (& yesterday's sandwich!)

The best part about this lunchbox ... it is made by a company right here in North Carolina ... Studio C! You can find some of their other products HERE! They happen to be offering 50% off select backpacks & messenger bags through the end of the month. They've got tons of cute goodies!
*reunion ...
You may have heard already, because all of the major news organizations {& by news organizations, I mean E! & TMZ} have been talking about it all week ... A Full House reunion is in the works! Have mercy!
Priss is obsessed with this show & watches almost every night before she goes to bed. For her, this reunion will be the most exciting thing that has ever happened in her entire 9 years of living upon this Earth!


People, enjoy your loooong weekend! May it be filled with sleeping in, football, lounging, beaching, eating of hamburgers, hot dogs, & all of the chips & assorted dips you heart desires!

linking up with Andrea at Momfessionas ...
lots of fun favorites!

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I found you on Andrea's link up! I'm excited about the Full House reunion myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana ... thanks for stopping by! & yes! the full house reunion is such fun news!!!

      Delete
  2. haha! I was the kid who used to bring home her sandwich... or hide it so my mom wouldn't find it. And a huge Full House fan--- what exciting news!!

    <3 Sarita www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita ... funny! everyone's excited about full house!!!! so fun!

      Delete
  3. I have plans to use that Cartwheel offer this weekend :) It's only good on 4 items, and I'm thinking I'll have a hard time narrowing down. Maybe I'll take the hubs with me to double our limit...haha. I had no idea about the Full House reunion. We watch it every night too. Cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty .... I like the way you think! taking the hubs to double the savings!!!! love it!

      Delete