Monday, August 18, 2014

holding on for dear life ...

This is our last week before school starts for Big Brother & Priss.  We have tons to get done this week ...

3 school open houses
1 dentist appointment
1 orthodontist appointment
3 days of football try-outs
1 pool party
more school supplies to buy (does it ever end)
a preschool classroom to get ready
& an end-of-summer trip to Busch Gardens!

I feel like our summer has been at least 5 months long ... we have packed in a lot of good times to our summer break! And from the looks of our trip back to Busch Gardens this week ... we are stretching our summer fun to the very last minute ... holding on for dear life, if you will! 

I haven't known what day of the week it is for the last 3 months, so ... I guess that's something to look forward to when school starts again. However, I am of the opinion that knowing which day of the week it actually is happens to be very overrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment