Wednesday, July 2, 2014

treats for the 4th!

Yesterday Priss & I made some yummy treats to help us celebrate the 4th! Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats!



Because, nothing says let's celebrate America's freedom like half a stick of butter & melted marshmallows!!!!!



I used THE ORIGINAL TREATS RECIPE from Mr. Rice Krispy himmself ...

3 T butter (I used 4T)
10 oz marshmallows (I reserved a couple of oz)
6 C Rice Krispies
I added red, white, & blue sprinkles


After we melted the butter & the marshmallows on low heat we stirred it into the Rice Krispies & a couple of ounces of marshmallows I put aside ... combine well & pour into a 9 X 13 dish ...


... zhoosh it up with sprinkles


... use wax paper to press them into the pan.



... and wah lah!!!! TREATS FOR THE 4th!!!!! Easy peazy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment