Thursday, July 3, 2014

favorite things ... a day early!!!

Since tomorrow is Independence Day & I'll likely be celebrating either on some body of water or holding on for dear life should a certain tropical storm come ashore, I thought I'd do Favorite Things Friday a day early this week! So ...



* Last Sunday we spent the afternoon at my in-laws' pond & it was heavenly & so fun & also VERY hot ...



I am sorry to inform you that most of our time kayaking was spent with me rowing & Mister fishing.

* My Erin Condren planner was finally delivered this week & it also happened to match my nails, which made me unusually happy ...



I'll be doing a post on how great this planner is in the next week or so. Love mine!

* Priss made a To Do list for herself Sunday night, so when she woke up Monday morning she could hit the ground running ....


If you'll notice, she planned on playing with Daddy & Big Brother for 1 hour & to take a 30 minute nap with me ... because she knows there isn't much that makes me happier than a nap, y'all!

* And my absolute favorite thing from this week is this picture ...


Mister & me in his 1972 Ford truck on the way to the pond. If you didn't know better, you'd swear we were at least 127 years old.


Hope your week has been a fun one! Enjoy celebrating America this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment