Wednesday, July 9, 2014

it's like a fashion magic trick!!!!!


I proclaimed a long time ago on this blog that I would not be sharing fashion tips with you. People, I am about as fashion forward as Aunt Bea. I'm a total jeans, t-shirt, & flip flops girl. I go for comfort ... it wins out every time!

However, I came across something on Facebook yesterday that BLEW. MY. MIND! Seriously, what you are about to see is like a fashion magic trick & I knew I had to share it with you!!!!

{if you can't see this video ... CLICK HERE to watch}
Can you even believe it!?!

So .... I HAD to try it!






I was really skeptical about how it would really look  .... it's really super cute  in person & a lot easier than it looks on the video.  Let me assure you, if I can do this .... anyone over the age of 4 can, too!

So ... try it!!!! Let me know what you think!!!! What a fun way to change up your summer outfits!!!

1 comment: