To find oat bran & chia seeds so he can make all sorts of healthy concoctions & snacks. Let me just tell you this ... you have never seen more confused looks than when you ask a Wal-Mart employee in Eastern North Carolina if they sell chia seeds. I may as well have been looking for the Titanic in the middle of Nevada.
While I couldn't find exactly what he requested I did find some substitutions ....
I just don't know if I could ever enjoy a granola called Bear Naked, because that just seems to be like a lot of unnecessary pressure to put on one's self.
However, while Mister is busy enjoying a flax seed delight (bless), Priss & I will be feasting on snacks made from this ...
rice crispy & fruity pebble treats!
Teach them well & let them lead the way .... amen?


No comments:
Post a Comment