Tuesday, May 27, 2014

party entertainment ...

Well ... what a fun weekend!

You know it's gonna be a good one when it starts out like this ...

Priss had a small birthday party Friday night & I had to get the cooler out of the garage. Well, friends, when I got that cooler off that top shelf, something happened & I almost lost. my. mind! There was a DEAD SNAKE laying in that cooler! When I say I almost lost my mind .... like for real! Remember when I told y'all about that time the lizard ran up my pants leg? Well, that pales in comparison to what occurred in my garage ... I did keep my pants on this time, though! Sounds came out of my mouth that I didn't even know humans could make.

After I composed myself, I had a brilliant idea! I took that dead snake & put him in the middle of the driveway. Because what better party entertainment than scaring 9-year-olds & their families with a dead snake in the driveway!?!?!

Better than a clown ... & cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment