Friday, May 23, 2014

favorite things friday: success, winners, & packing it in!


Happy Friday, y'all!!!! AND it's a long holiday weekend ... double happy!!!

Here are a few of my favorites ...

* I am happy to report that preschool graduation was a success & none of the preschoolers flipped off anyone OR picked a nose with their "light" whilst performing a moving rendition of "This Little Light of Mine" ... they were precious! We had a photo booth set up for the kids to pose for pictures after the ceremony & it was a big hit! I just tacked up a piece of colorful fabric to the wall & made a few fun props (mustache, bow, graduation cap, speech bubbles) for the littles to use. Lots of super cute photos were taken ...


* The finale of Dancing With the Stars & American Idol were this week. Don't even ask me what I'll do with all of my free time now that they are both over. My only saving grace is a new season of Duck Dynasty & American Ninja Warrior starts soon. Don't judge ... this is my life, people!

Meryl & Maks were brilliant & won DWTS, of course.


I totally think they need to date, get married (can you even imagine their 1st dance at their wedding reception? HUSH!), have little dancing babies, & live happily ever after ... the end!

On the AI front, I really thought Jena would win, but our NC guy, Caleb came out on top! However, I think Jena will be juuuuust fine! And can we discuss JLo's outfit during her solo performance?

 
Maybe she thought SHE was on Dancing With the Stars? I'm not sure .... bless!
 
My favorite part of the finale was when Ryan Seacrest was "performing" and the curtain went up & there, sitting at the piano, singing like it was 1989 was Richard Marx ... be still my heart!
 
 
I had a total moment! Love him!
 
We've got a fun, weekend planned ... a birthday party for Priss, belly laughing with the bestie, eating of 3 pound burritos from the Chipotle, watching a young man from one of our most favorite families tie the knot, AND THE BEACH!!!!! We are packing in the fun! Hope you are, too!!!!
 
Be awesome, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment