Tuesday, February 11, 2014

it's the wreath's fault!

Well ... it looks like the south is about to get another snowfall. I have no words ....

In a pure moment of panic I made my ceremonial trip to the grocery store for more milk & bread. When I got home I realized I now have 2 1/2 gallons of milk in my fridge ... left over from the last snowtastrophe. I have totally succumb to the great southern tradition of  losing my mind before the snow comes & believing milk & bread is the only cure for southern snow madness.

In carpool yesterday something occurred to me {because apparently that's where I do my best thinking ... don't bother being impressed, because even my best thinking is not really all that great}. Anyway .... the wreath on my front door has a huge ginormous snowflake on it ...



& I might be responsible for the very harsh winter conditions we have been suffering through. I mean, THREE snowstorms .... single digit temperatures ... vortexes .... wormholes! Sorry, I got carried away! I am blaming it all on my giant snowflake wreath!

So, in an effort to force warmer weather to arrive, I've replaced the ill-fated snowflake wreath with something a bit more spring-like. And just for good measure, I've even hung a spring garden flag ... you can never be too careful!



No comments:

Post a Comment