Happy Monday! Yes, I said happy Monday! It is not snowing & the ice here has thawed ... so it is a happy Monday!
One of the things I told myself when 2014 rolled around was that I would not dread Mondays! All part of being brave & trying to be ready for whatever the week holds ... not dreading it!
So .... many Mondays I lay in bed & remind myself ....
It really has helped!!! Everyday I am learning how much my perspective makes such a difference!
Don't get me wrong ... there are times when the crazy train leaves the station going full speed. But more often than not, me & Jesus are able to derail the crazy express before it gets moving! Thankful!!!
So, make up your mind to have a happy Monday with me! Rejoice & be glad in it!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment