Wednesday, February 5, 2014

a little pinspiration: love is in the air

Valentine's Day is just a hop, skip, & a jump away! Buy your chocolates, order your flowers, or do like me & let Pinterest help a sister out! I've come across lots of really cute ... completely free printable Valentine's goodies over the last couple of weeks. Here are a few of my faves ....

* NOTE: if you are married to me, you are about to see what you'll be receiving on February 14th! Look away while you still can!

OK ... as I was saying ... here are a few of my faves ....

 
I think these gift tags are super cute ... just print & attach to
a box of donuts, muffins, bag of chips, peanuts,
or to a pair of socks!

 
10 things I love about you list!
And just a bit of advice ...
if you can't come up with 10 things
you love about your Valentine
you might want to rethink
your relationship!

 
Sometimes a simple note is all you need!
This "love note" stationary
is just perfect for a sweet Valentine Day
message!
 
 
 
 
& for the 3 men that
read this blog ...
this watercolor in a cute frame
would be a great gift
for your sugar!
 
 
& then there's my personal favorite ...
Let's just be honest ...
money talks, people!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment