Tuesday, January 14, 2014

hey y'all ...

A couple of weeks ago I ordered this "hey y'all!" print from Stephanie Creekmur's Etsy Shop ...

 
it arrived over the weekend & I am in love!!!!


It found a home for it on my little gallery wall on our staircase ...

{sorry for the horrible quality of this pic ... ugh!}
 
One thing I love about ordering from Etsy & getting art directly from the artist is there is almost always a personal touch added to the packaging. There was a sweet little handwritten note on the cutest stationary enclosed in my package. I loved it so much I framed it & it ended up on our gallery wall, too!!!!

{ain't it the truth!}

You can visit Stephanie's Etsy shop HERE ... she has a "Bless Your Heart" print I'm eyeing!!!!

It's at the top of my birthday wish list .... hint, hint, honey!



3 comments:

  1. Great print- LOVE Stephanie's shop & her creations-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your purchase and for the feature! I'm so glad you loved your print and note! xoxo - Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making such great southern art, Steph!!!

      Delete