Friday, December 6, 2013

favorite things friday: lunges, beards, & beached whales

It feels like this has been the s-l-o-w-e-s-t week ever ...  BUT it is finally FRIDAY!!!! Time for a few of my favorite things! Speaking of .... did any of you watch "The Sound of Music" remake last night?!?!?! Thoughts???  I have been anxiously awaiting for it & couldn't wait to sit down with Priss to watch it. And can we just take a moment of silence for Carrie Underwood's legs?!?!? I mean, really! Her legs almost make me want to do lunges. Almost.

Anyway ... back to the week.

* Probably my most favorite thing .... the end of "No-Shave November" ... also known at my house as "when are you going to shave that thing off November." My mister finally shaved & it was a happy day!

* Priss & I were watching the news yesterday morning & a story came on about fast food workers going on strike in over 100 cities. She asked me what that meant & when I explained, she gasped in absolute horror! Then asked the following questions: "Who do they think they are?", "Can they do that?", "Who's going to do something about that?", & I also believe there may have been a "How am I supposed to get my chicken nuggets from McDonald's?" too. She was utterly shocked & astounded that something so horrible could occur in society! Then, the next story was about a group trying to save beached whales & Priss could've cared less ..... home training at its best, y'all!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Only 19 more days until Christmas Day!!!! Lots to do! Be awesome, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment