Wednesday, December 18, 2013

a little pinspiration: rudolph style!

Do you recall the most famous reindeer of all .... RUDOLPH!!! I do & he is now hanging on my wall!!!!

 

I found a cute rudolph on canvas HERE on Pinterest & headed over to Michael's to stock up on reindeer gear to make my own. Sadly, my Michael's didn't have the wooden reindeer like the original ... so I had to use felt to make mine.  I painted the canvas with a free paint sample I told you about HERE , hot glued my felt Rudolph on, & made a little pom pom nose for him, then trimmed around the edge of the canvas with washi tape!


 
 
& here is where Rudolph lives!

 
 
 
I even managed to find a craft kit at michael's to make a reindeer friend for Rudolph! I named him Bruce because Buck would have been way too obvious!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment