Wednesday, December 4, 2013

a little pinspiration: Christmas card organization

The Christmas cards are pouring in & I love it! It's one of my favorite things about the holiday season. In an age of emails & text messages, it's nice to receive a piece of paper in the mail ... with an actual signature on it! I usually just toss all of the cards we get in a basket in the living room. Priss loves to look through them & sort them in all sorts of silly ways. Which means they end up all over the place.


I found a great way to keep all of those sweet cards together on Pinterest. THIS is a great idea & super easy to do!

 All you need to do is punch a hole in the corner of the card & slip it on a metal ring.


I added some ribbon & a tag with the year written on it to zuzsh mine up a bit...



 

& P.S.  this is a great way to organize & store birthday cards, too!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea! We used to keep ours by the table after Christmas and pray for a family a day at supper. A card-a-day prayer took us into January or February! Nice to savor each and lift them to the Lord.
    Love you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete