Friday, November 29, 2013

favortie things friday: the food ... o. my.word. the food!

Huge week of favorite things .... I mean, just the sheer amount of food I have consumed this week deserves an entire blog series in & of itself!

Other than the food, here are some other things I've enjoyed this week:

* I mentioned last week on {favorite things friday} that my apparent lack of an adult immune system left me with an ear infection. When I was in the middle of all of my inner ear suffering, I really wished I had some sort of heat compress ... well, I was in the TJ Maxx this week & I found the cutest heat compress EVER ....

{my sorority mascot is the owl .... so I'm a bit obsessed drawn to them}
It's called a "Hooty Heater" ... not to be confused with "Hooter Heaters" ... I'm pretty sure that is an entirely different product!

* I found something new at Target. A SMASH Book from K&Company. It's like the Project Life books you may have seen ... an easy-peasy scrapbook.  I got the cutest little set of cards that are supposed to go inside of the scrapbook ...

{this is our BEAUTIFUL and crazy life}

Now, I must go on record & tell you, I do not possess the stamina for scrapbooking... BUT, I thought these little cards would be cute framed or on our magnet board or who knows where else they'll end up.

NOW .... on another note ...
* Something happened last weekend that left me absolutely traumatized & probably scarred for life. I was up in our attic getting together Christmas decorations to bring downstairs & something awful happened. I don't even know if my words will do it justice, but I shall try...

{A LIZARD RAN UP MY PANTS LEG!}

You - have - no - idea!!!! I'm a little sketchy on what exactly occurred right after that reptile entered my skinny jeans, because I am almost certain I had some sort of outer body experience. Let's just say it was a cross between a Holy Ghost experience & a strip tease. I shouted & danced all over that attic like the Spirit of the Living God had taken over my body, y'all! & then I got out of those pants just as fast as I could, because that lizard was welcome to have them.
Bless!
Have a great weekend ... be awesome, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment