Monday, November 18, 2013

at your darkest ...


Have you ever been through a dark time?

We all have once ... or twice ... or a hundred!

I've had some pretty dark times. Through them, I know I felt fairly unlovable, but Jesus never saw me as unlovable at all ... everybody else may have, but He never did. My Bible has a side note that says "He loved you even before you turned to Him" ... that's love!
 
No matter what our situation is, Jesus loves us right through it.  When we are stumbling around trying to find our way out of some mess we've gotten ourselves in the middle of ... He's right there with us ...loving on us. Don't be fooled into thinking you are alone, because you aren't ...you never are. 

He loves you, cares about you, is for you ... always ... even at your darkest.

No comments:

Post a Comment