i came across "Salty Girl Designs" on facebook
a few weeks ago & i am sooooo glad i did!
brooke lupton is an art teacher in a local school
& in her spare time paints beautiful artwork.
i sent brooke a picture of our home &
look at this beautiful piece of art she created ....
isn't it gorgeous?!?!
there it is .... living right by our front door!
our painting is a watercolor,
but she also works with oils & graphite.
check out her facebook page HERE!
she has lots of her beautiful artwork posted.
i promise... you'll enjoy looking through it all!
if you are interested in her
painting a piece for you, just message her on facebook
or you can contact her at:
252-241-0132



The picture is beautiful! I am so glad you posted this. I having looking online for someone to paint a picture of our home. I found a site out of state, but I would rather use someone locally.
ReplyDeleteBrooke is my little cousin. She is as beautifully salty on the inside as she is as an artist! I am so proud of her work and her truly salty spirit ~
ReplyDelete