i am slowly turning into
my mother ...
how do I know this?
i bought a pill box
from the $ section of target.
{affectionately known around here as
the target toll booth}
as i was buying it i thought to myself ...
"self, you are buying a pill box ...
how old are you?!?"
but, in my defense...
it's so much better than
the snack size ziploc bag that
my purse pills have been living in.
so, anyway after i got over
the fact that buying a pill box aged
me about 15 years...
i immediately thought about making it cute.
{these are the things i think about}
so, when i got home i took out my
washi tape ...
& got busy with the cuteness!!!
I cut little strips of the washi tape
& gave each little compartment
its own little piece of pretty ...
don't my pills look happy in their new home?!?!
doesn't take much to make me smile ...
That is so cute -- and I would have totally bought that pill box too! Love 'toll booth'...it totally is!!! Evil Target marketers!! ;)
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!