on wednesdays i sift
through my pinterest boards &
find something easy & fun to share with you ...
today's pinspiration
is all about giving gifts!
who doesn't love an easy
& inexpensive gift idea?!?!
this idea is both!
I love to keep a few extra gifts around
just in case I have something
sneak up on me ...
{like a new neighbor moving in,
or a niece with a birthday}
so.... this is the perfect thing to have on hand.
here are a couple of photos I pinned awhile back ...
after a quick trip to target
{all for the better good of this blog}
I picked up a couple of jars
& a few things from the $ section.
I got goodies that
would be great for a housewarming gift
for one jar...

{mrs. meyer's soap, goo gone, a sewing kit,
lemonade packs, & super glue}
& the other jar is filled
with items a tween girl would love ...
{bobby pins, hair ties, lip gloss,
a manicure set, & tissues}
the best thing about this idea is that
you can easily customize it for what you need ...
baby gift, teacher gift,
favorite blogger with a pink couch gift {jus sayin'}!
hope you've been pinspired!!!
now go stuff some jars, y'all!
These jars are perfect for this project!
*for more gift giving ideas from pinterest!
you can follow my
"every good & perfect gift" board HERE
through my pinterest boards &
find something easy & fun to share with you ...
today's pinspiration
is all about giving gifts!
who doesn't love an easy
& inexpensive gift idea?!?!
this idea is both!
I love to keep a few extra gifts around
just in case I have something
sneak up on me ...
{like a new neighbor moving in,
or a niece with a birthday}
so.... this is the perfect thing to have on hand.
here are a couple of photos I pinned awhile back ...
after a quick trip to target
{all for the better good of this blog}
I picked up a couple of jars
& a few things from the $ section.
I got goodies that
would be great for a housewarming gift
for one jar...
{mrs. meyer's soap, goo gone, a sewing kit,
lemonade packs, & super glue}
& the other jar is filled
with items a tween girl would love ...
{bobby pins, hair ties, lip gloss,
a manicure set, & tissues}
the best thing about this idea is that
you can easily customize it for what you need ...
baby gift, teacher gift,
favorite blogger with a pink couch gift {jus sayin'}!
hope you've been pinspired!!!
now go stuff some jars, y'all!
These jars are perfect for this project!
*for more gift giving ideas from pinterest!
you can follow my
"every good & perfect gift" board HERE


Cute! I love that these are so easy to customize, as well. Thanks for your ideas!
ReplyDelete