have you ever needed someone
to be something to you or for you
& they were just absolutely not equipped or willing???
we can get so disappointed ....
OR have you ever been asked
or called to do something &
felt totally unprepared ...
in the old testament,
moses is worried about his inadequacies
to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt
& he asks God, "who am I, that I should do this? who can I
tell them has sent me to them?'
God says to tell them "I AM THAT I AM has sent you!"
{I love that!}
God is THE I AM ... know what that means?!?!?
He already is whatever we need Him to be.
He's not gonna be it .... He's not the I WILL.
He is the I {already} AM !
He knows what we need
before we even know what we need.
in other words ....
He's on it!
He's got this!
He's good!
{know what I mean?!?!}
there've been a lot of times
in my life when i have needed that I AM!
as a child, as a teenager, as a young wife & mother....
& i know there are yet to be
times when i'm gonna be needing me
some more I AM ...
so thankful i can count on Him
no matter where i am in life.
nicole nordeman ... "I am"
{hopefully you can skip the ad before the video}
No comments:
Post a Comment