Friday, March 31, 2017

favorite things friday: flutter, fringe, & foxes

Happy Friday, friends!
It seems like these Fridays just keep coming faster & faster!

I hope you've had a great week.
Ours has been busy, but full of fun!

Here's a look at this week's favorites ...

(I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals)

At the top of my favorites this week is this  ...
I found the cutest Spring top at Target last week!
I bought it in blue & have been wearing the heck out of it!
It's very flowy & I love the ruffle detail at the sleeves.

Target has a ton of great Spring & Summer tops right now.
Here are a few of my other favorites ...

Look at the pom pom detail!!!!

The perfect Summer top!

Happy by Pink Chicken brand has a lot of super cute women & little girl clothing at Target for Spring & Summer ... definitely check them out!

(& FYI ... clothing is spend $75, get $15 off right now!
It's a great time to stock up for warmer weather!!!)


Speaking of Target ...
I received their Spring & Summer home line catalog this week &
holy cow!
There is a ton of cuteness in these pages, y'all!

I love this striped tasseled throw!
Just give me all of the pom poms & all of the tassels ... forever, amen!

This corally pink ombre pouf is less than $40 & I want to adopt it & give it a good home!
Also, notice the tassel garland hanging over the fireplace???
That was on my favorites list last week!

How cute are the pillows on the window seat!?!?
Of course, I love the pom pom fringe!!!

& last, but not least ... y'all look at that pink chair in the corner!!!!
I am totally in love with it!!!

Dear Target,
Why do you do this to me?
Love,
Emma


Next on my little list happens to be
one of the most genius fundraising ideas I've ever encountered.
The Student Government Association at my son's high school is raising money
& their method needs a standing ovation!

Until they reach their goal, everyday in-between classes & during all lunch periods
they are playing "What Does the Fox Say" over & over on the intercom system!
When my son came home Monday & told me about it, I howled!!!!

It has to be the most annoying song that there has ever been
& I'm sure donations are pouring in
just to make it stop!!!

If you are local & would like to make a donation to
West Craven High School SGA ... let me know!
I'll be glad to connect you with the right people!


That does it for this week!
Hope you have a great weekend &
it's full of your favorites!



Just in case you missed any of this week's posts,
you can find them all here ...

2 comments:

  1. That first top is so cute! I'm slowly but surely adding some new items to my spring/summer wardrobe!

    -Lauren

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/monthly-wrap-up-top-five-march-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That off the shoulder pom pom top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete